Enchanted Night for North Star

Enchanted Night for North Star

NNorth Star turned prom into a fairytale affair this year with a Tangled theme, transforming the venue into a magical place to dance with our peers. With decorations and twinkling lights, gators stepped into the world of Rapunzel for a night to remember.

For some, prom is the highlight of high school. Students get to dress up, dance the floor away, and create lifelong memories with friends. The dance floor was alive with music and laughter, as students twirled and danced the night away.

Prom was a fairytale come to life this year. The dance floor is where the real magic happened. This years DJ played the newest hits and, let’s just say, gators got down to business. The photo booth was great this year too! It gave the perfect opportunity to capture those special moments with your friends, striking poses and making silly faces.

Between the dance, prom royalty was announced. Cameron Bretting and Hailey Boltz won junior royalty, meanwhile Nathan Johnson and Taylor Boltz won senior royalty. 

Post prom was continued at Sun Valley Lanes, where gators could enjoy a plethora of activities. All the bowling lanes were occupied, mini-golf was a popular spot to be at, and gators were ready for laser tag. 

Throughout the night, joy was shown as students created memories that would last a lifetime. The Tangled-themed prom and post-prom provided a magical escape from the stresses of the school year almost ending, allowing students to let loose and embrace the enchantment of youth.